Skull Phone Cover on the Passap


skull phone cover

Okay, now you think I am going off the deep end! I am going to tell you why I am not. I decided to try a picture on the front using single bed motif on the passap. I have never done it on this machine. I have to say the Brother is a little easier by comparison.  I used 2/24 yarn and 50 stitches. I knit 12 rows before and after the design. When I was finished, I took off on scrap yarn. I hung the front stitches first and then the back stitches so that the seam was in the middle with right sides together. I doubled the end stitches on the front side and on the back I crossed the end two stitches. I like the finished look much better. Hmmmm….doesn’t sound like this is a good excuse, does it?

 

4 Comments »

  1. happyharper1 Said:

    Looks like you are ready for Trick or Treat

  2. Nancy Lee Said:

    That is cool. This is from new iPod

    Sent from my iPod

    >


{ RSS feed for comments on this post} · { TrackBack URI }

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: