After I made the first afghan in blue I sort of thought the bunny and the bird might have been too girly for a boy. So I went in and changed the designs in the blocks and came up with Precious Baby. The cut file is in the drop box that lullaby baby is in. I also added two more columns on each side of both afghans so the border is a little wider and it looks perfect. You can take this file and open it in win/crea and change the animals to anything that you like. They are anywhere from 25 to 30 rows if you are looking for new designs.
I also knitted the pink afghan at 5.25 on both beds and it was too loose on the back bed. So I used the tension of 5.25/5 The afghan did not come out that much larger because of adding columns. I do like the size though.