I had an order for a St. Patrick’s Day Scarf that I first posted on my blog way back. The bad thing was that I cleaned up all the files on my computer and saved to disks and flash drives and I could not find it. I first made the one on the left but the customer said it was a little busy. So I went to my blog entry and zoomed in on the picture to make larger and came up with the scarf on the right. The funny thing is that I looked at the original and I don’t know how it came out looking cute(that is where the customer saw it and contacted me) It had stitches just thrown in randomly.
However, she like the second one. I used 46 stitches and 42 rows for design. I used the shamrock picture from a dishcloth design I had. I divided it into four and then added borders. I used technique 183 and one strand of each color of 2/24.I used tension dial 2.5 and I knitted 1260 rows . The scarf is 5.5 inches wide and 66 inches long.