Well, I was not going to post this afghan since I have to do it over. I could kick myself but you need to know that I make some big blunders also. I spent a half a day making this pattern up. I think the deer need to be moved up more and the moon needs to be rounder. But that is not my blunder (big one anyway) When I was near the top I had to add yarn. After about four rows I thought something felt funny while knitting. I did not thread the yarn through the one last hole on the mast and it threw the tension off. Big noticeable mistake! I should have ripped out those rows. 1000 rows and lost time. Boo!Hoo! The colors are brown and light tan. Did not even try to get a better picture since I knew I had to do over. Thank goodness for an electric yarn winder and a jumbo tension regulated hand winder!
I will do it over and it will be different once I move some things around.