I was supposed to be making a stroller blanket. I took this pattern that was larger and personalized and made it a baby blanket. It is 163 stitches wide and was 636 rows. I used technique 183(LX/N). Since the expectant mother did not want blue colors for a boy, I thought this would be nice. These colors are cream and tan. The cream is the same color I made the sweater and the afghan lovely in. The size is roughly 29 inches by 38 inches.. If I had taken out more rows above the words “Sweet Dreams” the side borders would not have matched. I also did not want to fool around with the bear design because he is in proportion. One other thing to do would be to make the lettering smaller so I could take an additional 10 rows out but I think this will be okay.
Now that I finished this I can go back to having fun playing around with new ideas for knitting and felting.